Social & PR and Events Specialist
Are you looking for a new challenging work experience in a scale-up environment? Do you want to put your passion for food and innovation to the test? Then this job is the perfect fit for you! We are growing quickly, and have a very unique and innovative business.
We’re looking for a Social, PR & Events Specialist with 1-2 years work experience.
You will play a pivotal role in developing and driving our social, PR and event strategy while maintaining our brand positioning. This candidate will directly own social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin and will be owner of an extensive eventplan. Plus, he/she will support the team in PR activities.
The ideal candidate is experienced social media management and has strong project management skills, is both creative and detail-oriented, and will possess the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.
A deep food culture (including knowledge of ingredients, agriculture and Italian food culture), a strong curiosity and passion for food storytelling is a MUST.
- SOCIAL NETWORK & PR
Daily management of Cortilia social pages (editorial plan, content creation, community management) Social influencers’ campaigns (talent identification and recruitment, contracting, briefing, management and monitoring) and seeding
PR: supports Marketing manager in PR activities
Plans and manages weekly events with Cortilia’s partners
Responsible for recruiting partners, invitations and recall, materials production
Manages every event-related activity with respect of internal processes, timing and budget
Creates and maintains Cortilia’s affiliation programs with other companies
- Experience in social media planning and production (IG, FB, TW, LinkedIn, blog)
- Experience in event management
- Content production skills (photo/video for social network, basic graphic knowledge, copywriting)
- Project management skills (respect of timing, attention to detail, handling with logistics and third-part suppliers)
- Passion for food and an extensive food culture
- Ability to adapt quickly and positively to new circumstances
- Self-motivated, tenacious, problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- A bachelor's degree is required
- Fluent in Italian; Good written and spoken English