Online Acquisition Marketing Executive
Are you looking for a new challenging work experience in a scale-up environment? Do you want to put your passion for food and innovation to the test? Then this job is the perfect fit for you! We are growing quickly, and have a very unique and innovative business.
We’re looking for a Online Acquisition Marketing Executive for our Marketing team.
The candidate will have experience in an e-commerce business model, and is highly analytical and data driven.
You will play a pivotal role in developing and driving our customer acquisition strategy while maintaining our brand positioning. This candidate will directly own or co-own digital media channels including SEO, SEM, FB, Instagram, display adv.
The ideal candidate is experienced in online acquisition marketing, highly analytical and detail-oriented, and will possess the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships to define and implement a best-in-class customer acquisition strategy
- Manage and optimize the global pay-per-click campaigns across Google and Bing, within defined performance objectives
- Manage and optimize the global paid social campaigns across Facebook’s platforms (Facebook, Instagram), within defined performance objectives
- Support as in the briefing and delivery of assets, campaign set up and correct tracking of activity.
- Manage or co-manage media budget to acceptable payback targets
- Work with respective vendors and stakeholders & achieve CPA efficiency, improvements and scale increases through hands-on media campaign optimizations
- Develop, communicate, and align media spending plan with Marketing team and cross-functional priorities
- Develop and execute tests to continually improve performance of ads and landing pages.
- Analyze and report on campaign effectiveness and communicate learnings on channel performance.
- Take advantage of other acquisition marketing activities to maximize digital media results.
- Minimum 3+ years Hands-on experience working across Google Ads and Facebook, with a proven track-record of building, scaling and optimising paid campaigns to deliver results.
- A bachelor's degree is required
- Digital media requirements include:
- Attitude to constantly push self and partners to innovate and optimize the digital media program
- Able to translate business goals into actionable digital media strategies and tactics
- Complete understanding of all SEM and display tool sets
- Understand creative and copy requirements for the performance channels, and work with the creative team to produce high performing assets for paid media campaigns in a timely and efficient way.
- Expert knowledge of the Online Adv space and ability to stay on the pulse of emerging trends to translate these trends into actionable insights or concrete tests for the rest of the organization
- General understanding of SEO best practices and ability to leverage SEO insights to optimize SEO program
- Knowledge of digital media and mass advertising KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- The exceptionally strong attention to detail required when working in live environments
- Strong Analytical skills